PIXEL FSK 2.4GHz Wireless Shutter Remote Release Control for Sony Micro single Digital Camera a58 NEX-3NL A7 A7R A7II A7RII A75 A3000 A6000 NX300 RX100II
- COMPATIBLE CAMERA MODELS For Sony a7RII/ILCE-7RM2 a7II/ILCE-7M2K a7SII/ILCE-7SM2 a7R/ILCE-7R a7/ILCE-7 a7s/ILCE-7S a6000/ILCE-6000L a3000/ILCE-3000 a58/SLT-A58 NEX-3NL DSC-RX100M3 DSC-RX100M4 DSC-RX10M3
- FSK 2.4GHz WIRELESS CONTROL SYSTEM---- It features no directionality,80M+ remote distance and ultra- powerful anti-interference ability. With 30 channels for options,it can avoid interference caused by other similar devices. Using international 2.4G transmission technology.it's stable and quick in response to shutter.
- TIMER SCHEDULE SHOOTING---- When capturing the beautiful moments of sunrise and sunset and flowers bloom and fade , you don't need to wait for the whole time . You can set delay timer,exposure time, interval time, number of shoots, repeat shooting interval time and repeat times.
- INTERCHANGEABLE SHUTTER CONNECTING CABLE ---- Available to control different brand's cameras and models by changing different camera connecting cable.The transmitter and receiver adopts LCD screen which is more easy and simple to handle.
- 4 TYPES SHUTTER FUNCTION / 6 KINDS OF TIMER FUNCTION ---- TW-283 supports simple single shooting, 1S continuous shooting, [ BULB ] shooting, delay shooting and timer schedule shooting.Delay Shooting Setting can set delay time and shooting number, the delay time alters from 1s to 59s, shooting number alters from 1 to 99.Timer Schedule shooting time can be set from 0 sec to 99hrs59mins59sec. Shooting number can be set from 1 to 99.
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 3.2 x 2.1 inches; 0.35 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 pounds
- ASIN: B01DXFXLB8
- Item model number: TW-283/S2 for Sony
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Single Shooting ,1S continuous shooting,BULB Shooting ,Delay Shooting.
Timer Schedule Delay ;Timer Schedule Exposure Time ;Timer Shooting Number of Shots; Repeat Timer Schedule Interval Time ;Repeat Timer Schedule Times .
How to Use TW-283 Intervalometer?
You can set up various parameters that will be used when you hit the play button on the controller just below the LCD screen and to the right.
Delay - how long before the camera takes the first image.
Long - length of exposure (the camera needs to be in bulb mode for this to work).
Interval - the amount of time between shots.
N1 - the number of times the above settings will run which can be once up to 99 times.
Repeat - the amount of time before the program repeats.
N2 - the number of times you want N1 to cycle through.
N2 lets you run the program up to 99 times so you could take 9,801 photos maximum.
For astrophotography on a tripod or motorised mount you could try this:
Delay - 5 secs (to let the kit settle so that there's no camera shake)
Long - 60 second exposure with the camera in bulb mode.
Interval - 5 seconds (to help keep the CCD cool).
N1 - 40 to get 40 minutes of images.
Repeat - 5 secs (the delay before it takes the first shot in the next cycle.
N2 - set this to 1 to run through the 40 cycles once. If you set this to 2 it will get 80 minutes of images.
TW-283 Transmitter X 1
TW-283 Receiver X 1
Shutter Connecting Cable X 1
User Manual X 1
Note: Package no include battery.
Refer to "+" / "-"within the transmitter's and receiver's battery compartments to insert the batteries. The receiver flash as ren LED light;If the light doesn't flash,it should be the battery reversed the direction