OP/TECH 9001252 USA Mega Cover Rainsleeve (Clear)
- Designed for handheld use or tripod application
- Compact design fits easily in a bag or pocket
- Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders for viewing through the lens - not plastic!
- Camera and lens controls are easily visible and operable
- Drawstring lens opening offers easy access and a snug fit
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 25 x 0.2 inches; 0.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- ASIN: B00HNW62X2
- Item model number: 9001252
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionThe Rainsleeve is the must-have accessory for avid outdoor photographers, offering a shield from the elements—rain, sand and snow—that fits easily in a pocket or camera bag. It features a unique eyepiece opening that adapts to most camera viewfinders, allowing composition of shots through the camera’s lens, not through the plastic. All camera and lens controls are easily seen and operated through the Rainsleeve . It can be used either hand-held or on a tripod. If shooting with a long lens, the tripod mount can be attached directly through the pliable plastic. If shooting using an OP/TECH USA neck strap, simply attach the quick disconnects directly through the pliable plastic. (Be sure to verify that you have a positive lock on the quick disconnects.) The drawstring enclosure uses a barrel lock to secure snugly around the lens offering added protection and convenience.
Available in several sizes, the Rainsleeve Series is sure to become a part of your essential gear when traveling or shooting in the field. Conveniently offered in a 2-pack, it’s the economical way to make sure camera gear is protected in any kind of inclement weather.
The Rainsleeve is available in four sizes:
- Small 8-Inch: Ideal for cameras with shorter lenses. It will fit any camera/lens configuration up to 4 1/2" (11,4 cm) in diameter and up to 8" (20,3 cm) long.
- Flash 14-Inch: Can accommodate a camera shoe-mounted flash (up to approx. 7" tall x 5" wide x 4" deep). It effectively shields a camera, lens and flash unit from the elements; all camera, lens and flash controls are easily seen and operated through the Rainsleeve - Flash. It fits any camera/lens configuration up to 7" (17,8 cm) in diameter and up to 14" (35,6 cm) long.
- Original 18-Inch: Original fits any camera/lens configuration up to 7" (17,8 cm) in diameter and up to 18" (45,7 cm) long.
- Mega 25-Inch: Mega is the perfect protection for the nature or sports photographer using a really large lens. It fits any camera/lens configuration up to 8" (20,3 cm) in diameter and up to 25" (63,5 cm) long.