iDu LabCam Microscope Adapter for iPhone 6 Plus+ – With10X 23/30mm multi-fit WF Lens
- Fit all Nikon, Olympus, Zeiss and Leica and other common brand microscopes. Except surgical microscopes, please check with us first. Full refund if not fit, or any reason if you are not fully satisfied.
- It comes with its own lens to be inserted into the eyepiece slot, thus no adjustment need to take a perfect image.
- Professional adapter for research, medical, and educational use. High image quality guaranteed in any condition. If you are not satisfied you can return it and get a full refund in 30 days.
- Most microscope have 23mm or 30mm eyepiece slot. We provide adapter directly insert into both 23mm and 30mm eye piece slot, no adjustment needed.
- Capture publication quality image/video with iPhone (see sample images). For P.O. orders please email us at email@example.com
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.8 x 2.5 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: B00ZW6Z9EE
- Item model number: A2014-41, For iPhone 6/6S Plus
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptioniDu adapter uses Professional grade 10X iPhone-Microscope adapter lens. iDu iPhone-Microscope adapter allows precise mounting of iPhone onto most types of microscope (with 23/30mm removable eyepiece) including compound, fluorescent and dissection microscopes etc., to take publication quality images and videos. This adapter include a 23/30mm wide-angle eyepiece fitting lens , fit directly into the eyepiece slot, allows precise alignment of optic components. It is optimized for taking high quality images/videos with no adjustment needed .
Example of applications in research:
1. Specimen imaging in embryology, developmental biology for comparison between mutant strains.
2. Small animal surgery illustration, both photography and video taping.(https://youtu.be/ILO-bxKeP8o)
3. Behavioral experiment recording, such as drosophila mating behavior (https://youtu.be/GLEgSXOEL4E), C elegan roaming/dawdling.
4. Cell culture morphology, cell migration, stem cell morphology, long-term imaging in time-lapsed mode.(https://youtu.be/j-dB6tw7tzU).
Superior customer service: If you are experiencing any problem with the iDu you purchased for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us right away and we will do anything we can to make sure you are completely satisfied. For P.O. orders please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org