AmScope SM-3BX-80S 3.5X-45X Stereo Zoom Microscope on Boom + 80 LED Light
- Professional stereo microscope with boom stand has long working distance to enable users to perform work or manipulate large items, including circuit boards and dental appliances
- Binocular viewing head with pair of 10x super-widefield eyepieces, adjustable interpupillary distance, fixed 45-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to enable sharing
- 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective provides continuous zoom magnification and longer focal length for inspecting large-scale specimens, and a 0.5x Barlow lens extends the working distance
- Removable rheostat-controlled 80-bulb LED ring light provides intensity control and bright, cool light for working with temperature-sensitive or live specimens
- Single boom arm with 8" vertical working distance and adjustable 16" boom arm enables users to adjust the microscope on the X- and Y-axes
- Product Dimensions: 3.25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.25 pounds
- ASIN: B004U4ADZ4
- Item model number: SM-3BX-80S
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
The AmScope SM-3BX-80S professional stereo zoom microscope has a pair of 10x super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective, a 0.5x Barlow lens, and a single-arm boom stand. The microscope has an overall magnification range of 3.5x-45x. The binocular viewing head has an interpupillary range of 55 to 75mm, a 45-degree inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation to enable sharing. The WH10x20mm super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces combine with the 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective to provide continuous zoom magnification and a longer working distance for inspecting large-scale specimens that require handling or repair. The microscope includes a 0.5x Barlow lens that can be added to the objective to decrease the magnification range. A Barlow lens with a magnification of less than 1.0 reduces magnification and increases the working distance. High-eyepoint eyepieces ease viewing for users who wear glasses, and dioptric adjustment accommodates individual eye-strength differences. A stereo microscope, sometimes called an inspection or dissection microscope, has low magnification and a long working distance that enables users to manipulate the object being inspected.
The removable 80-bulb LED ring light provides bright, cool light for working with temperature-sensitive or live specimens. The ring light provides shadow-free illumination, and a rheostat controls the amount of light emanating from the lamp. Power and adjustment controls are located on the light head. The light has a 100,000-hour life span and a 90V-265V variable power supply. The microscope has a 17" pillar that has an 8" vertical working distance. The 16" single-arm boom has a 24" overall length. Bilateral focus eases use for left- and right-handed users. The microscope head can be rotated on the X- and Y-axes. The solid cast-steel base is 1-3/4 x 9 x 9 inches (H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back).
|Zoom objective power||0.7x-4.5x|
|Eyepieces (DIN, 30mm)||WH10x20mm high-eyepoint|
|Field of view||2-1/2"|
|Optical working distance||Up to 8"|
|Microscope stand||Single-arm boom stand|
|Head movement||X- and Y-axes|
|Illumination type||Episcopic (reflected)|
|Light source||80-bulb LED ring light|
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
United Scope manufactures microscopy equipment and accessories under the brand name AmScope. The company, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
What's in the Box?
- AmScope SM-3BX-80S stereo zoom microscope with single-arm boom stand
- WH10x20mm eyepieces, 30mm, one pair
- 0.5x Barlow lens
- 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective
- 80-bulb LED ring light (LED-80S)
- Focus rack
- Eye guards, one pair
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/vaishu4/public_html/finesoftwaremall.com/wp-content/themes/AA8/functions.php on line 389